On behalf of the family here at Grace, Thanks for taking a look at our web page.
Please take a few minutes to explore around and get a feel for who we are and what kind of church this is.
- We have a very simple reason for existing – we want to be a church that loves God, loves people, and serves the world.
- The place where we can best accomplish the first purpose is in worship. Worship is where we experience God’s love and learn to receive His love too.
- Most people who visit us start by attending our Normally Sunday morning service at 9:00 AM.
- Loving people happens best in the context of a small group that is doing life together. We call them GRACE Groups here. We have a variety of groups that meet all through the week in homes and at the church that are made up of all kinds of people from all walks of life and all ages.
- We also believe that everybody has gifts and talents that need to be employed in service to the world. There are all kinds of ways to serve, from simple to complex.
- Our simple purpose is also the process for becoming a disciple (follower) of Jesus. We start by experiencing God’s love in worship, eventually we commit to a small group where we can love and be loved by a group of people, and every follower of Jesus is expected to find some way to serve. As we move through this process, we are on track to becoming a mature Christian.