In Essential Beliefs - we have unity
In Nonessential Beliefs - we have liberty
In All Our Beliefs - we show charity
- God has revealed Himself through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
- We accept the Bible as God's infallible Word and our only rule of faith and practice.
- We accept Jesus Christ as God's divine Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit, Virgin-born, who died on the cross as a substitutional sacrifice for our sin; He arose bodily from the dead and ascended into heaven where He is now, our interceding High Priest. He will come again in person to judge the living and the dead.
- Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin. We have all sinned in our own right and need a Savior to save us from the penalty of our sins. Salvation is by God's grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Church is an elect company of believers, who by the influence of the Holy Spirit were baptized into one body. We accept as Christians those who have been born again. We baptize by immersion only and receive into our local membership only penitent, immersed believers.
- Baptism, following confession, is an act of obedience to Christ entered into by the believer upon personal conviction through the Holy Spirit.
- Communion (the Lord's Supper) is observed by this congregation on each Lord's Day. Each Christian is welcome at the Lord's Table.
"We are not the only Christians, but Christians only."